• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Captain kamala

G

Describe your latest schizo hallucination.

Every schizophrenic person I know wont tell me theirs because they dont want to acknowledge the delusion or some shit. But I feel youre not a faggot and will tell us yours.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
the fbi was after me and my family for i dont know what and following us and monitoring our phone calls. if i fell asleep they would get to me, and i had to spend all night dancing to protect myself. at some point i realized that i was haile selassie reincarnated so i was basically jesus. at this point i was homeless in a motel. i used patio furniture to barricade myself in the room and the owner kept pounding on my door but i wouldn't answer. then the fbi cleverly set me up with an intervention at south county mental health center. i refused to sleep while i was there and drove everyone crazy.

the one before that was something about the water being unclean because my parent's dog died. the details are foggy.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
also rhonda was part of some mind control thing the trump campaign had going on, that's why she was a white supremacist