• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#CanyonFacts

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
845-DCE78-A581-4398-914-A-23-EE241580-C6.jpg

Boykin.

Trippy, maaaaahhn

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
What if Spaceedge was Canyon, and the mole was legit? Judge Ashley explicitly told Brinton that he's not allowed to release the names of the John Does if discovery produces them.

But it's Patrick. He has it all planned out. He'll threaten Canyon with his #CanyonFacts over social media, and then if it comes up later on the in trial he could simply go "what, I'm not allowed to tweet facts about Canyons?" While making a giant shit-eating grin to Canyon across the courtroom.

Always three steps ahead of the rest of us, that Patrick.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
845-DCE78-A581-4398-914-A-23-EE241580-C6.jpg

Boykin.

Trippy, maaaaahhn
can someone here tell me if he was really wearing boots?

Obviously can't google it without claiming everything is a far right conspiracy, but I do believe if anyone is going jogging they're not gonna stop in a construction site.

just gotta assume it's a big mainstream false story since he's a 25 year old and they only show his high school graduation picture. And i guess his parents were retarded enough to have him wear a tux instead of a suit

G

What if Spaceedge was Canyon, and the mole was legit? Judge Ashley explicitly told Brinton that he's not allowed to release the names of the John Does if discovery produces them.

But it's Patrick. He has it all planned out. He'll threaten Canyon with his #CanyonFacts over social media, and then if it comes up later on the in trial he could simply go "what, I'm not allowed to tweet facts about Canyons?" While making a giant shit-eating grin to Canyon across the courtroom.

Always three steps ahead of the rest of us, that Patrick.
I'm pretty sure when a subpoena produces names, only the lawyers are allowed to see them until they are publicly named as defendants.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure when a subpoena produces names, only the lawyers are allowed to see them until they are publicly named as defendants.
I think the legal question would be the continuity of the information; if it came through Bresto then it'd be a violation of court instruction

Forum Clout
can someone here tell me if he was really wearing boots?

Obviously can't google it without claiming everything is a far right conspiracy, but I do believe if anyone is going jogging they're not gonna stop in a construction site.
Yes and iirc he was 13 miles from his home. So according to the official narrative, he was halfway through with running a full marathon when he stopped to check out a construction site and some nazis decided to oppress him just because he was black and for no other reason whatsoever.