• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can't wait for the next podcast where Dan claims he was just pretending to be retarded, and he didn't actually mean we shouldnt make jokes about women

G

It's all so predictable and tiresome.

Also, just fucking lol at the self-proclaimed hardcore nazi who can hang with the boys, who spends every day harassing the women in the SFWA, and now runs away and hides after someone dares to make a couple of posts making fun of her.

Second prediction: "I didn't run away! I was spending Easter with my family because I'm a traditional conservative!"(even though I post here every other holiday, including Christmas).

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif

G

He just wants you on so he can kick you off the show. Show you who’s boss around here. Very predictable
Self-proclaimed (((journalist))) who doesn't want to confront me unless on his podcast, then makes up new ground rules for him to win. "Oh, you're making fun of me but don't want to do it on my show? That means you're a pussy!"

Hey Dan, if you don't do x, y, and z, that means you're a pussy. I win!

G

Yeah Mew needs to come out and call you a faggot, because you are one. But if she don't its cool too. We gotta simp for our nazi women you ominous fawk, they are literal unicorns. Mew-shells would be a thing if I had my way.
She's not a nazi. She's larping lol. That's why I was shittalking her in the first place, because she was mourning the death of a jew.

Her and Dan are probably feds.

G

She's not a nazi. She's larping lol. That's why I was shittalking her in the first place, because she was mourning the death of a jew.
mourning Gottfried's death? Oh wow she's so pozzed...there are ppl here who are literal movie buffs and have jew-jiutsu programming without knowing it but that's what you go after? Also being anti-semitic shouldn't make you lose your humanity. Im sure its ok to say RIP to a kike once in a while.

G

mourning Gottfried's death? Oh wow she's so pozzed...there are ppl here who are literal movie buffs and have jew-jiutsu programming without knowing it but that's what you go after? Also being anti-semitic shouldn't make you lose your humanity. Im sure its ok to say RIP to a kike once in a while.
No that's the thing, folksh. I made fun of all those people too. Off the top of my head, I made a post shitting on Tony for being anti-jew but loving the Sopranos so much he larped as one of their (((characters))). It was only RobertMewler who replied with a SFWA-level tirade about how I must hate women as soon as I made fun of her.

G

Exactly this. I despise Judaism as a whole but that doesn’t mean i hate each individual Jew.

G

Exactly this. I despise Judaism as a whole but that doesn’t mean i hate each individual Jew.
Difference is RobertMews literally made the kike hate thread and posts hitler-tier shit all the time.

G

So do i, sometimes you exaggerate to get your points across or just for the loffs. Not everything i say here reflects who i am in the real world. Most things are true but sometimes you exaggerate.
So why couldn't she just admit that when I called her out? Instead she went on that tirade about how I'm a misogynist lol. Whatever.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Let be honest Dan is a hypocrite and he’s getting a little big for his britches. You have 7.4 listeners and it’s engagement from internet retards. You are not a celebrity and the whole “come on my show so I can control everything or you are a pussy.” Is about as Patrick as any behavior we’ve seen. Oh hey Dan read more texts to Patrick. That’s a really great bit.