• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can't but agree

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
4.png

Nice professional writing ability, stupid.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
seconded like helpings, look who else agrees,he's asking for attention
N6y4OL4.png
Shaddup, farty.

You are a thief, you have a broken IKEA girlfriend, and you will never be a woman. You're just a sexually frustrated and sexually confused mess, and your brother killed himself out of shame. Tend to the garbage heap that is your wasted life.

G

What does he even get with a dumb blue checkmark? It's not like publishers are all of a sudden going to say "This guy has a blue checkmark. Sign him to a 3 book deal immediately". It's not like the general public is going to think "this guy has a blue checkmark, I'm going to buy his book right now." It's not going to do anything at all to help him in any real manner, other than to give him a dopamine hit and make his fat head a little fatter. The dumb rubes who follow him will still be fooled by the Reddit rascals, checkmark or not. All he gets is to oink into the void about how Mama Raven's Special Boy got his Special Blue Checkmark showing that he is Very Important. After all is said and done, he'll still be fat and unimportant.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What does he even get with a dumb blue checkmark? It's not like publishers are all of a sudden going to say "This guy has a blue checkmark. Sign him to a 3 book deal immediately". It's not like the general public is going to think "this guy has a blue checkmark, I'm going to buy his book right now." It's not going to do anything at all to help him in any real manner, other than to give him a dopamine hit and make his fat head a little fatter. The dumb rubes who follow him will still be fooled by the Reddit rascals, checkmark or not. All he gets is to oink into the void about how Mama Raven's Special Boy got his Special Blue Checkmark showing that he is Very Important. After all is said and done, he'll still be fat and unimportant.
I would like to know if he was getting paid by the some Dem fund to tweet out his bullshit. I'd imagine in that scenario his checkmark would be of value.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He needs validation. He is tired of being a nobody that makes every room awkward whenever he walk in. He needs those sweet blue pixels to feel he is somebody important. He thinks his lies will have more credibility if that check is there and he might be right. Pat cant push any kind of political narrative without that check mark. He is a nobody even among his peers.

G

He needs validation. He is tired of being a nobody that makes every room awkward whenever he walk in. He needs those sweet blue pixels to feel he is somebody important. He thinks his lies will have more credibility if that check is there and he might be right. Pat cant push any kind of political narrative without that check mark. He is a nobody even among his peers.

But whether or not he has a check, all that's still true. He is a nobody and he'll still make everything awkward wherever he goes. He can't push any kind of political narrative anyway, he gets little to no interaction on Twitter. Even if he gets the check, he's just a loser with a blue check mark.

G

I suspect he’s behind 85% of the fake accounts.

At one point I wondered that myself, if he was making fake accounts to try and get Twitter to give him his blue checkmark back. But once I found myself laughing at the fakes I knew there was no way it was Rick. They're way too funny and creative to be Rick, also they actually make fun of him. If it was Rick behind them, it would be just more variations of "The Gay Virgin Fatrick".

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
At one point I wondered that myself, if he was making fake accounts to try and get Twitter to give him his blue checkmark back. But once I found myself laughing at the fakes I knew there was no way it was Rick. They're way too funny and creative to be Rick, also they actually make fun of him. If it was Rick behind them, it would be just more variations of "The Gay Virgin Fatrick".
Yep. Pat cant even troll himself.