• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cancel Culture is like a C4 boomerang at this point

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
3fc9da50-4996-11ef-80ac-e1b60f2c0639.jpg.webp

Those are some dead, creepy smiles. Honestly anything that came out about any youtuber or streamer wouldn't surprise me. They all seem weird in one way or another.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I only know MrBeast from his thumbnails (I bought a homeless man 5 million happy meals 😁👍) and a celebrity poker tournament I watched.

He played pretty tight. Folded a lot, only played in strong positions, didn't bluff much and always had a decent hand at showdown.

The professional poker players engaged him in conversation asking what he did and how he got famous. When they learnt he earns around 4 million a month, it bummed everyone out. The game, the pot sizes all seemed silly from that point. His wealth was depressing. They (Phil) tried to get him to put more action in and be more reckless with his chips. But MrBeast just kept folding and smiling and making everyone's lives seem meaningless.

Not a fan.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I only know MrBeast from his thumbnails (I bought a homeless man 5 million happy meals 😁👍) and a celebrity poker tournament I watched.

He played pretty tight. Folded a lot, only played in strong positions, didn't bluff much and always had a decent hand at showdown.

The professional poker players engaged him in conversation asking what he did and how he got famous. When they learnt he earns around 4 million a month, it bummed everyone out. The game, the pot sizes all seemed silly from that point. His wealth was depressing. They (Phil) tried to get him to put more action in and be more reckless with his chips. But MrBeast just kept folding and smiling and making everyone's lives seem meaningless.

Not a fan.
Sounds like he just wanted to win. Probably more about ego than money. Also Phil Hellmuth is a douchebag.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
All I know is I HATE him.

Don't know him. Don't know much about him. Don't know where he came from. Didn't know how much he made (though now I do, and yes, it IS depressing). Didn't care to know his story.

I just know I'd need a hazmat suit if I ever went into his crawl space, and even Ted Bundy would call him a creepy pervert.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
This is undeniable but I'd wager he'd come across as a relatable fella from the job site compared to a psychopathetic lizardperson like that. It's just a whole another league.
I mean obviously I know enough about poker that I knew who he meant without using the last name so so so I’d definitely rather talk to and grab a beer with him. I could pass Mr. Beast on the street and not notice him. I’d have to have a little more context about the tournament but it’s possible that they were trying to bait him into playing worse. If you’re a pro poker player, especially at that level, you’re a shark.