• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you imagine if you were one of the people who couldn't visit your dying relatives in hospitals in 2020? (COVID)

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Now nobody gives a shit about covid. I would be fucking livid.
The Floyd protests and subsequent 4 funerals for that dumb nigger should have shown anyone with a brain that COVID was all bullshit.

They mindfucked so many old people into not seeing their kids or grandkids and people not attending funerals for loved ones- I believe the experts/science said 6 to 10 people at a funeral should be the absolute maximum. Fucking faggots.

In what shouldn't be shocking news, they were still trying to scare people into isolating this past Thanksgiving and Christmas, but thankfully, most Americans had already stopped giving a shit.

I still see people walking out in the public with a mask on or wearing a mask while they're alone in the car. Lol.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
They mindfucked so many old people into not seeing their kids or grandkids and people not attending funerals for loved ones- I believe the experts/science said 6 to 10 people at a funeral should be the absolute minimum. Fucking faggots.

The sadder thing is how many old people didn't give a shit and would have still loved/needed visitors but their faggot ass family wouldn't go see them.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
In 2020 it was nigger fatigue and we are barely into 2023 and it's already tranny fatigue. What's next?
Political fatigue- it's insane the amount of people who adopted politics as their primary personality-- all since 2015. Whatever you think of Trump, the MSM and democrat/liberal reaction to him was beyond bizarre. They're convinced that he's basically Hitler.

Before 2015- some people talked politics a bit online- mostly Obama fucking up and being lame duck/lying about ACA- while Republicans/conservatives weren't particularly happy with Obama, they didn't have a complete fucking meltdown over 2008 or 2012.

I would think at some point, most normal people would just want to get on with their lives- which may also lead to social media fatigue. It's just too much with every asshole having an opinion and wanting to show their stupid fucking faces on camera.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Before 2015- some people talked politics a bit online- mostly Obama fucking up and being lame duck/lying about ACA- while Republicans/conservatives weren't particularly happy with Obama, they didn't have a complete fucking meltdown over 2008 or 2012.
I remember being hyperpolitical being viewed as something like an odd hobby like model trains. Kinda neat and sad at the same time but not a thing that most people engaged in or cares about. Now every single person should aim to be. It's ludicrous how every facet of human life has become a politicised, partisan thing. The things you eat, watch and wear, even the words you use have become tribal emblems.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
an odd hobby like model trains. Kinda neat and sad at the same time
bubbles-trailer-park-boys.gif

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Do you know the doctors/nurses who denied you access?
You think I should give them a piece of my mind?
In all seriousness though I have had more than one person ask me, aren't you glad your mom didn't get covid before she died? There's no talking or reasoning with someone like that. They aren't people.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have had at least 3 different

You think I should give them a piece of my mind?
In all seriousness though I have had more than one person ask me, aren't you glad your mom didn't get covid before she died? There's no talking or reasoning with someone like that. They aren't people.
You helped stomp the carr that's all that matters

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I think this stuff begets the argument that rather than there being grand and elaborate conspiracies, there's just people conspiring while throwing shit at the wall without a thought about negative outcomes or what could come next

Yay, Trump is gone! Wait we still have to pretend covid is legit, and that nigs are being killed for no reason, and Ukraine and Nato are draining our tits

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Got a whole family day weekend planned for Easter. Token one day invite for the family we don't particularly see much but there's a newborn so we invited them to tack onto our already planned event. One of them has asked us all to do a covid test.

I ain't. I took it all seriously and masked up where needed etc but of you are still requiring family to test in 2023 you are a dickhead