• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you guys please give me some updoots, I need Karma

G

[MEDIA=reddit]ftm/comments/redid2[/MEDIA]
One of the funniest things about this picture, to me anyway, is the fact that we make fun of him for Meatloaf Mondays but this absolute dunce went to Germany and ordered fucking meatloaf. And some enterprising brotherman found the picture. He also has the body of a middle-aged milf from the neck down. B-cup saggy tits and a gut.

G

One of the funniest things about this picture, to me anyway, is the fact that we make fun of him for Meatloaf Mondays but this absolute dunce went to Germany and ordered fucking meatloaf. And some enterprising brotherman found the picture. He also has the body of a middle-aged milf from the neck down. B-cup saggy tits and a gut.
He's trending on a female-to-male transitioning support group subreddit, and none of the upvotes or comments are from this forum. He passes unironically as a gender-confused monster, even with a gag username.

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Snitch is back

snitch.png