• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we have a section where we can post technical issues?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This is a pretty big one. Huge if you ask me.

Go to the bottom of the page and switch over to dark mode. You'll notice that our mentor and all around good guy, Scorch, is missing from the top. Replaced with a Zenforo symbol.

It'd be cool if Scorch can be up there in dark mode. I like using it, especially at night in bed.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

God bless.

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Theres only one theme out of the box. The other themes need plugins. I tossed it there to test but you have to make every change individually to each one which isn't viable long term. I need to find a plugin that applies it to all of them.
Tyfys

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't mean to get fawkin dark with it like Jimmy but maybe the dark mode should have Patrice or Sherrod cos you know..

Why isn't Norm there instead of Scorch?
Well Opie you participated in shitting on Scorch to help your numbahs. Maybe you shouldn't question anything regarding him, perhaps? Hmmm? I'll just leave it at that. Much respect, but you you gotta just sit this one out.

Sniff

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So @Banns_seed hides its profile - how to block?
highlight over someone's profile and there's an ignore button

6b5604597792fd38705ec5c1296b1f30.jpg

G

I need the forum to stop notifying me when someone replied to a thread I posted in. It's bugging me more than something I shouldn't give a shit about should.

I GET MY LINES IN but 22 notifications and after ever rib is a "faggot_82 replied to 'Pat Is FAT and His wife is an Ugly Fuck Pig' is really fucking annoying.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I need the forum to stop notifying me when someone replied to a thread I posted in. It's bugging me more than something I shouldn't give a shit about should.

I GET MY LINES IN but 22 notifications and after ever rib is a "faggot_82 replied to 'Pat Is FAT and His wife is an Ugly Fuck Pig' is really fucking annoying.
uncheck these options, only get notifications for replies now, or @'s

a3c8064f2249a2de5250a8c30f1bf56f.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You pussies complaining about a free site that the host is currently being sued for makes me brood.
At least they waited until now... The people who were bitching the second the site went down deserve eggzile.

TomFromNawlins

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
If this is the issues thread, why do some posts have broken images for me while others can see them?

Dick
Internet

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Let's just say this, I am personally thankful that the new forum doesn't tattle for editing posts 30 seconds or 9 minutes later

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Can the following sites be added to the Media button?

Last edited: