• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we all admit this episode of Strictly Stalking was fucking bizarre? (Clip inside)

G

The fact that they just ran with the "I was SWATted" shit pisses me off. It's pretty hard to fuck up a True Crime podcast since those are all the craze these days, but one way to do so is by bringing on only "victims" and only hearing their side of the story and not doing any verification

G

The fact that they just ran with the "I was SWATted" shit pisses me off. It's pretty hard to fuck up a True Crime podcast since those are all the craze these days, but one way to do so is by bringing on only "victims" and only hearing their side of the story and not doing any verification
Anyone can go on this show and make up bullshit. It'd be a good platform to troll. From watching some episodes, they even let you be anonymous/disguise your voice to talk about what happened. My stlaker put me in the Edgar suite.