• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can someone explain what the fuck this is

G

13 million views, 1 million likes.

Am I so far removed from zoomer entertainment and the way they talk? What the fuck am I watching here, and why are literally all the comments incomprehensible to me?

[MEDIA=youtube]pv1rLdw5OtY[/MEDIA]

wtf.jpg

G

The joke is that she adorably side-steps feminine social graces to make goofy faces or sumptin, idk.

I could get having a midlife crisis if you are a boomer or genX...as you see the titillating fun and LIFE the younger generations are leading.

But the way Zoomers conduct themselves and the life trajectory that awaits them; I think Mid-life crises will come to an end with our (millennial) generation. Most millennials in their old age will NOT yearn for whatever the world has to offer post 2025ish.

Being young and having fun will be so lame that for us, Nostalgia-crisis WILL become a thing in fact.