Can Someone Explain the April Imholte Saga to Me?

Nick Rekieta was a "YouTube lawyer" who got mega fame from covering the trials of Johnny Depp, Kyle Rittenhouse, and some anime faggot. Steel Toe Morning Show, a D-list zoo crew jerkoff show on terrestrial who got fired years back for "Jocktobering" a much bigger show, had been plugging along in obscurity for years. Steel Toe had a wife named April during this time period.

Rekieta was famous for being BASED and TRAD, somehing many an autistic see as an out of reach endgoal for their own lives. Nick, however, wanted to be a Dick Masterson styled "party guy" into his 40's, and took on a series of increasingly douchey antics (swinging, toy sex, drugs etc).

Steel Toe realized Rekieta lived close by, and while the Law Pope was trying to rebrand as a hard partying Wild Man, met up with him at a "comedy show" he was putting on. Realizing a bonafide celeb lived in proximity, Steel Toe realized if he wormed his way into his graces by dabbling (tee hee!) in drugs and degenerate sex with them- his wife April would be useful here- he could steal (toe) some of that shine. This lasted for a while until the other 3 participants somehow snapped out of their drug induced haze for a minute and realized Steel Toe was a boring, obnoxious faggot and booting him, but keeping the wife, April

tl;dr a man desperate for e-cred whored his wife out to a popular internet personality -who by this point was losing popularity by the day- in hopes of achieving his own e-ttention. Which he still technically got when all was said and done.

Nick Rekieta was a "YouTube lawyer" who got mega fame from covering the trials of Johnny Depp, Kyle Rittenhouse, and some anime faggot. Steel Toe Morning Show, a D-list zoo crew jerkoff show on terrestrial who got fired years back for "Jocktobering" a much bigger show, had been plugging along in obscurity for years. Steel Toe had a wife named April during this time period.

Rekieta was famous for being BASED and TRAD, somehing many an autistic see as an out of reach endgoal for their own lives. Nick, however, wanted to be a Dick Masterson styled "party guy" into his 40's, and took on a series of increasingly douchey antics (swinging, toy sex, drugs etc).

Steel Toe realized Rekieta lived close by, and while the Law Pope was trying to rebrand as a hard partying Wild Man, met up with him at a "comedy show" he was putting on. Realizing a bonafide celeb lived in proximity, Steel Toe realized if he wormed his way into his graces by dabbling (tee hee!) in drugs and degenerate sex with them- his wife April would be useful here- he could steal (toe) some of that shine. This lasted for a while until the other 3 participants somehow snapped out of their drug induced haze for a minute and realized Steel Toe was a boring, obnoxious faggot and booting him, but keeping the wife, April

tl;dr a man desperate for e-cred whored his wife out to a popular internet personality -who by this point was losing popularity by the day- in hopes of achieving his own e-ttention. Which he still technically got when all was said and done.
Steel Toe also had another previous wife as well, correct? Wasn't there drama with her?

How is this Steeltoe person related to Nana? It appears his ex, at least, is/was friends with Geno and Canoe.
Dickrider. He had tried getting AntHs attention desperately since at least firing from radio, perhaps longer. I think he believed "Based comic FIRED by CUCKED mainstream media" was going to get Cumia's attention. He pretty much just wormed his way into the aforementioned Dabbleverse over time in order to eventually hit the "top", presumably under the impression by that point Cumia gave a single fuck about adding onto "the network".

I can't recall the direct line from obscurity to Geno (which I guess is still obscurity...) but I'm fairly sure Chriffy Mayor was involved. 90% sure.