• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can I get into the Secret Forums? Pretty pwease?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Credentials: Been a part of the community (fag) since the old sub as TangerineReam; used to do the Weekly SJW Comedian bit on there.
Been wanting to bring that back but had to wait for the whole lawsuit bullshit to be over.

I assume most of the secret forum isn't truly reality but more the result of the intricate designs of SpaceEdge, where he's created an environment to unload his convoluted game of 4D chess. But still...I'm gay, so I figured I'd ask.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Secret forum? What a bunch of childish fruits.

Is that where P-Titty's lurking now, in your extwa spwecial excwusive supwa impwortant internet clubhouse, you faggots?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Quit begging, you’re sounding almost as pathetic as Piggy Porklinson. If you beg, you’re a fag.

i don’t belong either, if you get in, give a Brotherman a helping hand. Good luck bro

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Yeah been here since the og sub. Really upset the cumias. Definitely took a couple years of life off the younger gayer one. No fuckin invite. Sniff.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I'm not cool enough either. I post Patrick shit on reddit all the time but can't post it in litcrit because Rick will squeal to the mods before it takes off. As if it matters because they usually remove it by themselves anyway.

I just want to see the Carol and Canyon hookup hot gossip, dammit!