• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can I bring the word pwned back for just one Elon vs BBC journo?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I hate the cult of personality surrounding Eon. Probably the least charismatic, least interesting, schlubby looking guy with an annoying accent who is always trying to "meme." He so badly wants to have the Donald Trump streak, but without doing any of the work or having any of the tools.

He's still banning Alex Jones. Complete faggot.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I hate the cult of personality surrounding Eon. Probably the least charismatic, least interesting, schlubby looking guy with an annoying accent who is always trying to "meme." He so badly wants to have the Donald Trump streak, but without doing any of the work or having any of the tools.

He's still banning Alex Jones. Complete faggot.

Worse still, my stupid dog money still ain't doing shit

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
How is it you go from doing cool shit like building rockets and cars that are likely to be the future then sidetrack to something as dull as social media policies

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Pwned is good shit. I use PwnyXpress as a gamer tag sometime because i'm both old and a faggot