• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Calling Anthony Cumia a "Prancing, Mincing, Faggot" is not hyperbolic:

Forum Clout
7EDB6598-F054-420A-9BB8-91D78D609DD3.png

Forum Clout
Just like when he hits the karaoke stage, Dandy Andy's repressed homosexuality is glaringly evident during his "live streams", where he immediately becomes a giggling, hooting old bottom queen who appears to have misplaced his dentures. Ditto his intensely gay tweets, with the overwhelmingly faggy emojis. Tittering and mincing in his ridiculous Frankie Muniz costume, desperately trying to "fit in" with online youth culture...he might as well go all-in and stream himself riding a huge cock, as it wouldn't really be any gayer than what he's doing now.

Forum Clout
The fuck is he doing shit level gambling on individual baseball pitches and penny meme stocks?
Winning $200 isn't worth the tax paperwork.

This is a guy who used to bet more than that on hands of blackjack.
Joe must be livid, as he could have bought eight or nine more guitars with that $3300 his fruity, dainty fag of a brother just wasted on faggoty Reddit meme stocks.

Forum Clout
“HOO HAH HA HA HA HOLEEEEEEEESHIT! YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT!” hooted a heavily intoxicated Andy Espresso.

“Andy? Next Wednesday is the end of the month, are we moving to your new dream house or what? You haven't even started packing anything”

“HAHA HA HOLEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! BUNG ROT! YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT! HOO HEE HA HA!”

“Andy, could you stop with the fucking game for one goddamned minute and answer me? This makes no sense at all” screeched the shrill harpy.

“WHAT THE FUCK? WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HAVE FUN AND DO GUY STUFF?” Andy angrily lisped. “I JUST WANT TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?”

“Whatever. I'll just go down there and start buying furniture” the harpy squealed.

“Good, you do that” hissed the mincing, giggling closet queen. “HOOOOO HA HO HO BUNG ROT CUNT COCK! HOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT!”.