Call 866-928-0752 if you want to drive a scammer crazy.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Holy shit I've had this guy go crazy on me a few times already because I've used an auto caller to spam his number 200 times since he tried to call and scam me earlier.

It's the geek squad scam and apparently he's using the same number over and over again.

Feel free to record when your messing with this street shitter. It's pretty funny

Snake

EF3E349A-0375-4F94-A960-1BF2E22CCBE9.png

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Over my criminal history, I've developed good relationships with lawyers and judges in my area. I love committing crimes. I love fucking hookers and I love drugs. I've committed real crimes. I've run drugs. I've moved girls. I was an athlete in HS, played college football at d3 school, while holding a job for 2 years, my father played football at Auburn, I boxed for 15 years, even in MKE in 94. I don't play with toys, I never watched a superhero movie, I've actually been arrested from real fights. Don't flatter Pat no matter what you think of me.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Over my criminal history, I've developed good relationships with lawyers and judges in my area. I love committing crimes. I love fucking hookers and I love drugs. I've committed real crimes. I've run drugs. I've moved girls. I was an athlete in HS, played college football at d3 school, while holding a job for 2 years, my father played football at Auburn, I boxed for 15 years, even in MKE in 94. I don't play with toys, I never watched a superhero movie, I've actually been arrested from real fights. Don't flatter Pat no matter what you think of me.

I drove through a stop sign one time. Well, I mean .... I yielded. But still ....

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I drove through a stop sign one time. Well, I mean .... I yielded. But still ....
I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day. Take my word for it, you really don't get under my skin, your some rando online. As far as contributing, I don't see any of you that are obsessed with me doing anything funny. Sorry, nig, but it's my thoughts, I can't change them to make you feel better. Today's annoyance was Home Depot not having what I needed and it was dreary out. Not to mention we were forced to eat in a Chili's as Monday's these places around here stop seating people at like 8. As a nigger you probably think Chili's and Applebees are fine dining. You even break out the laminated tip chart to short the waitstaff. I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day. Take my word for it, you really don't get under my skin, your some rando online. As far as contributing, I don't see any of you that are obsessed with me doing anything funny. Sorry, nig, but it's my thoughts, I can't change them to make you feel better. Today's annoyance was Home Depot not having what I needed and it was dreary out. Not to mention we were forced to eat in a Chili's as Monday's these places around here stop seating people at like 8. As a nigger you probably think Chili's and Applebees are fine dining. You even break out the laminated tip chart to short the waitstaff. I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward.

There's a Venn diagram charting the differences between cc posts and Joe Cumia posts. Has anyone ever questioned if they might be one and the same?

WhereWeAt

Over my criminal history, I've developed good relationships with lawyers and judges in my area. I love committing crimes. I love fucking hookers and I love drugs. I've committed real crimes. I've run drugs. I've moved girls. I was an athlete in HS, played college football at d3 school, while holding a job for 2 years, my father played football at Auburn, I boxed for 15 years, even in MKE in 94.
Never thought you were Pat... until now.