• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

California

G

Respect to the old junkie thief for not clocking her...

Faaawk, i hate thieves too, but what makes you think you are to stand guard for some Corporation that HQ's in China or sumptin and risk your life for it? Or is it the fact you see that juicy shopping carted off and you have to pay $80 for some tiny grocery bag of produce?

Am I pussy? whats going on

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I hate that Ian miles ching chong. He doesnt live in the united states but only post about American politics. He's like in Taiwan or some chink country. Mememology is the same way. He's allegedly in Mexico, but at least those videos are funny.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Supermarkets deserve to be robbed. Fuck the self checkout lines and faggot robots moving around the place.
I try to steal shit all the time. Cases of water, baby formula. Fuck these multi-billion dollar companies that pay $11 an hour and expect the consumer to do half the work. I’m gathering all of my items and cashing myself out, shit is going to get miss scanned or skipped entirely.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I hate that Ian miles ching chong. He doesnt live in the united states but only post about American politics. He's like in Taiwan or some chink country. Mememology is the same way. He's allegedly in Mexico, but at least those videos are funny.
Memeology is a real ass dude who has always been based. Ian Ching Chong used to be a hardcore lefty and then when abandoned by his clan became a right wing grifter. I trust nothing he says.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Memeology is a real ass dude who has always been based. Ian Ching Chong used to be a hardcore lefty and then when abandoned by his clan became a right wing grifter. I trust nothing he says.
really? that's interesting. he's been anti-left for a while then because i remember seeing his tweets during the 2016 election.

i'm only suspicious about the memology guy becauase his videos were intially e-drama related but some time before covid he's completely pivoted into politics. Both being foreigners obsessed with american politics seems sketch - like "fed" sketch. i'm mexican/honduran and i only have a small understanding of the politics in those countries.

i'd feel weird spending my time obsessing over their politics when it doesn't impact my day-to-day life.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Even if its a corporation they’re stealing from, the people stopping him are in the right. Why would I let some faggot get all his shit for free while I pay full price and also contribute to society. These people should be shot.
(rot bung)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
really? that's interesting. he's been anti-left for a while then because i remember seeing his tweets during the 2016 election.

i'm only suspicious about the memology guy becauase his videos were intially e-drama related but some time before covid he's completely pivoted into politics. Both being foreigners obsessed with american politics seems sketch - like "fed" sketch. i'm mexican/honduran and i only have a small understanding of the politics in those countries.

i'd feel weird spending my time obsessing over their politics when it doesn't impact my day-to-day life.
Ching Chong flipped after Gaymergate. He also did some despicable shit like SWATting someone and getting their dog killed.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I try to steal shit all the time. Cases of water, baby formula. Fuck these multi-billion dollar companies that pay $11 an hour and expect the consumer to do half the work. I’m gathering all of my items and cashing myself out, shit is going to get miss scanned or skipped entirely.
i used to work in a supermarket putting discounts on things that were out of date, so maybe i had lil taste of putting 10p stickers *cover the barcode" on some steaks tehe, also a shit ton of chicken kiev's.. i miss that job sniff