• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bzzzt wrong!

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
bzzzt wrong.PNG

Does it?

I'm singling this tweet out because it's a prime example of the narcissism only a semi-functional drooling retard could have.

G

Imagine telling other people that you are clever. He’s such an asshole.
I haven't seen him in years but I was friends in college with this guy Fred who was insanely smart. He was excellent at everything academic and practical and also was really quick and funny. He said something really insightful once when we were all sitting in the house living room (I can't remember what it was now, genius that I am) and I said "fucking hell, you're clever" or words to that effect. He shot me a dirty look, his cheeks reddened a bit and he said "don't be a dick." He thought I was making fun of him. The guy probably had an IQ of 150 and he was still filled with self-doubt. Probably partly because he was so smart. And then there's Fat. Couldn't finish a year of technical college or a shift at Target but certain of his intellectual superiority.