• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Buying Nvidia stock first thing Monday morning

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000008807.jpg

Midian9876

‎
‎
Forum Clout
We should all invest in ford. I want a stock that mainly runs sideways for years after years.

I’m beyond skeptical about Nvidia overtaking Apple and Microsoft as the largest market capitalization companies in the world in like 8 weeks, but some 1.2 GPA retard isn’t going to sway me into shorting it.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
‎
Forum Clout
This is a meme, right? Nvidia is going to tank next quarter and everyone will get left with the bag?
I mean that's how the market works but this is a meme right?
It's too late to buy this? I don't read.
But some retard at work says it's the next Google.
I just punch in and punch out. Whattu I know?

Homeless Andrew

‎
Forum Clout
This is a meme, right? Nvidia is going to tank next quarter and everyone will get left with the bag?
I mean that's how the market works but this is a meme right?
It's too late to buy this? I don't read.
But some retard at work says it's the next Google.
I just punch in and punch out. Whattu I know?

Lol, circa 2009 a coworker and I were discussing Google/Android, and some stupid ass old man coworker goes "Google, isn't that just a website?" Yeah, sure grandpa.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are a degenerate gambler or can trade based on insider knowledge like congress do, the only optimal move is just putting money in index funds and leaving it.

Every “day trader” or retail trader I know just deludes themselves using shit like robinhood.

(I did buy GameStop purely out of spite and because it’s funny)

Andy Elliott

Closer
‎
Forum Clout
Why do they hate Nvidia now? Is it because their stock went to the moon when everybody bought their processors to mine crypto?

I thought that was AMD?

Pat acts like Nvidia hasn't shown their worth for years now. With UE5 being free and everything in their Omniverse package, Nvidia has clearly shown they will be a continuing force. Yeah NIMS seem dumb but it's not gonna tank the company like this ffwbt thinks, and a successful LLM has value regardless of how it's used

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are a degenerate gambler or can trade based on insider knowledge like congress do, the only optimal move is just putting money in index funds and leaving it.

Every “day trader” or retail trader I know just deludes themselves using shit like robinhood.

(I did buy GameStop purely out of spite and because it’s funny)

Day trading seems to be popular with ex prisoners who can’t or don’t want to get a regular job.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Day trading seems to be popular with ex prisoners who can’t or don’t want to get a regular job.
Or just retarded. A former client of mine had a 10 monitor setup to do day trading, and he wanted me to source new monitors with something like a .5ms response time or less. He also insisted on only using a PS/2 keyboard and mouse because the polling is quicker than USB. His whole setup was like $10k circa 2010ish. He never hinted at how much he made but had no issues dropping whatever it cost for the absolute best.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
If you even casually follow the market you’re well aware of NVDA but piggy had no idea about them until this week. Odds are this week Pat saw one of the many NVDA memes where it’s holding up the entire stock market / economy that have been circulating for months and now he’s a market expert. They just did a 10-1 stock split and now he wants to think he’s known about them for years. Fay lying pig.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Day trading is gay if you don’t have massive capital and a short list of stocks you focus on. I supported sales and trading at a gigantic bank and the market moves when the big players decide it needs to move. Smart retail investors seem to just buy and hold and pray they catch a few of the right waves.
Very true about the big players being the ones that move the market. That’s why so many were pissed about game stock - the big players weren’t the ones moving the market for once so they cried foul and lost their shit over it.

Personally I’m a long term retail investor (buy and hold) and just let it pay dividends since it’s better than money sitting in the bank making shit on interest. Used to be you put your money in a savings and watch the interest grow but now you get paid shit. My dad showed me an account that he had over 500k and the interest was enough to buy a case of beer - Domestic beer.