• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Buy a squat rack

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I have my own weights at home. I just do dead lifts and hack squats and pay for a day pass every couple of weeks when I need to do proper squats. I really don't want to pay $50+ a month to touch other people's sweat.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
I hate everything about gyms. The staff, the members, the lack of hygiene, the smell. But Im also a fat fuck, so that explains alot.
It was not so bad back when everyone was chill, now they want you to wear a fawking mask or some other bs, fuck that shit mang

Going for a jog on the street these days get me dirty looks, some retards will put a tissue on their fucking mouf once they saw me coming, cause there's a fucking pandemic going on. I am so tired of people mang but at least it's free unlike the gym

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
it's been established that this behavior is just a "I DIDN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP" virtue signal, and has literally nothing to do with "covid Prevention"- correct?

nobody (literally NOBODY) is that stupid
I think half of the world is still masking up, where I live people will panic if you even slightly clear your throat or sneeze, this is all so retarded

G

I hate everything about gyms. The staff, the members, the lack of hygiene, the smell. But Im also a fat fuck, so that explains alot.

i usually jerk off in the shower right when i get home after seeing all those sexy bitches in gym shark leggings
I get really rapey thoughts, I just want to pull the spandex down of the girl on the stairmaster and eat her sweaty ass

I think leg day is a waste of time to be honest witcha
It really is pointless
And you feel like a faggot on the leg extensions when some broad is passive aggressively waiting on her phone to use it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think leg day is a waste of time to be honest witcha
leg-day.gif