• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

**BUSINESS IDEA** - Pig World

Forum Clout
We got to get in on this from the ground floor, fatty pig fatty is being exposed to 10s of thousands of civilians everyday now......The Rick business is about to get BIG like a PCJ erection and a swarm of swindlers (mostly jews) will be trying to take advantage of all our lore for PROFIT.

I say some of the more well-to-do and cash flush brothermen put their heads (and cocks) together and start some investing. PigTit Enterprises, whatever you want to call it....I'm just riffing here...instead of Dave and Busters and Chuckie Cheese its gonna be PIG WORLD lets start getting a production line of PREMIER PIG GEAR for everyone. Shops full of small dirty Brewers caps, tight political T-shirts, a hairstylist selfie chair, a ride in a V6 mustang ,Zipline, Miller Lite on tap, Hooligans replica bar where you can receive your own fax. Blast Motley Poo on the speakers 24/7.

Call the playpen the CHILD Abandonment Zone. Go have dinner in Ooga's Jungle (just ripoff Rainforest Cafe). Plenty of name brand characters.

Just imagine the arcade games you could come up with. All his catch phrases.....The game where you throw the ball in the mouth can be the Mewler Paper Miche thing (great logo for the place)....Have a gun that blows air and set up a game where you have to get the fart IN the snatch.

I don't know. Seems like a can't lose investment to me. You guys can just send me bitcoin if you want in DM me.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
We can have something that is like a coin operated weight and fortune machine. - you put in a coin and step on the scale. It tells you your weight, but to make you feel better it also lists Jackie's current weight alongside it.

And instead of giving you a paper with a generic fortune on it, it prints out one of Jackie's random GNAA posts.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
One of the smart computer niggas here should create a game for mobile that involves actual pig characters sitting at a bar called, say, Dooley's, and you're the bartender. They drink beer quickly and you have to make sure that they don't run out or they get upset and walk out and threaten a lawsuit.

Kind of like this game

Put ads in it and make righteous bucks

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Brainstorming some promenade attractions, I dunno just riffin and shiznit:
Penny Eater's Penny Arcade
Guess What's In Kludy's Doody (berries and bones, mostly)
Pin the Accusation on the Swede
Sam Delaney's House of Horror
Fly In the Mud A-10 kiddy coaster
Salted Earth botanical gardens

Guff

Patlitical Firebrand
Forum Clout
Mama Raven Fortune Teller/Hoof reader
Rusty Susan Bumper Cars
Fonald Plumps Tower of Terror
Haunted Pepperoni Factory Ride
Fun Half-House
Pringle Can Coaster
Tommy Tomlinson’s Mystery Hole

And, of course, a Hoolie’s themed food court where characters dressed as Pat try to hand sell you books.

G

The Weimer-Romper Room with child sex dolls buried in the ball pit.
files.jpg

Forum Clout
Hire some old guys named Tommy and have them sucking horse cocks and giving rim jobs to bulls.
shoot the horse jizz into Tommy's mouth.

Knife throwing w. the target being Shane Nokes asshole

Some arcade game where you have to eat 3 bratwursts and get back to the car before you shit your pants

Racing game featuring Pat standing like a faggot on a bike in his Captain America shirt

Stick twirling

For the older folks, a trivia style game that answers "no, child" and "yes, child" based on your answers

Paul Wiemer's diaper changing station

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!