• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Business cards: antiquated and wasteful, or still a good promotional tool?

G

Still very good. I have vertical business cards because I'm a weird prick and my logo looks better on them.

IMG_7785.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I used to have a business card that said "BUTT TOUCHER" that I would only give out to women, but then this one girl, Beth, passed it on to a guy and that made me look gay in front of everyone, and everyone pointed and laughed at me, right in the middle of Montabello Park on the busiest day of Oktoberfest, so I ran away and hid under the semaphore operators booth at the train station, then at night, when no one was around, I threw my business cards out and I don't give out business cards anymore.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They have their niche uses. They’re good to just leave up at restaurants and shit if they allow you. Say you come across a professional or older person who asks for your card. It’s a good way to introduce what you do to the people who want to know…keyword there is “want to know”. Theres nothing worse than being handed some piece of shit I didn’t ask for.