• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Burger King fish sandwich review

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
F400ABBC-BFD0-46B2-9A5B-C9F849E2616E.jpeg

Today i tried Burger King for the first time in a while cuz everything else was closed. Burger King is one of the shittiest fast food places to me. Shit burgers and fries, ass chicken in comparison to other places. I only really like the chicken fries. So i decided to try a fish sandwich.

I didn’t get it with any lettuce or tartar sauce because it sucks. And to my surprise it was pretty good. In fact its the best fast food fish sandwich ive ever had. Very crispy fish and very tasty bun. It doesn’t taste processed and shitty like the Fish o Filet from Mcdonalds.

9/10

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 123198
Today i tried Burger King for the first time in a while cuz everything else was closed. Burger King is one of the shittiest fast food places to me. Shit burgers and fries, ass chicken in comparison to other places. I only really like the chicken fries. So i decided to try a fish sandwich.

I didn’t get it with any lettuce or tartar sauce because it sucks. And to my surprise it was pretty good. In fact its the best fast food fish sandwich ive ever had. Very crispy fish and very tasty bun. It doesn’t taste processed and shitty like the Fish o Filet from Mcdonalds.

9/10
if it looks like that I would eat it in a heartbeat.

G

View attachment 123198

9/10
Oh man. You totally changed your avatar because of my comment. My bad.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A&W had a cod sandwich for a little while that was fucking amazing. I don't like coleslaw or tartar sauce either, but it worked on the cod sandwich. I'm getting hard thinking about it.

As I get older I keep liking fish more and more.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I went by a BK the other day, and after taking my order the drivethru drone said "Thank you. You rule." This has been fucking with me on a deep psychological level since. What a terrible thing to require your employees to say, no pizzafaced squawkbox jockey should be forced to tell the BK-eating dregs of society that they rule. This is some real evil shit going on.