• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bubba the love sponge may be the most unlistenable radio show in history

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

After we posted a brief clip of Hulk Hogan's sex tape last month, TMZ reported that there were three other tapes made. We actually heard there were more than that. Soon after the initial Hulk Hogan not-so-sex-filled "sex tape" was published on Gawker, a man who called himself "Jim Janerro" wrote to us. He claimed he had more footage of Bubba's wife getting it on in the same bedroom with numerous other partners, including other scenes with her and Hogan. He said there were "lots of black guys" involved, too. "Jim" claimed he found the tapes in a box of promotional DVDs he purchased at the annual Bubba Army Garage Sale last year.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Mancow, Bubba, Ed Till, Steve Dahl... I've tried to listen to so many American radio shows, but those were absolutely some of the worst I've ever heard. Never understood how they had a following.

But the one that REALLY eludesme, and it's still going, is from a file my American fan sent me, with the heading "I'm sorry ahead of time". These worthless hacks in Detroit Michigan named Dave and Chuck the Freak. They are the absolute worst radio I have ever heard in my fucking life. Loud forced laughing and "Let's go to the phones!" to fill time. Anthony's Trayvon rants with surround sound Candy Crush from Opie were an improvement over these fucks on their best day.

My fan told me a while back they're still on the air, and now syndicated to Florida and Boston. I can't even make a joke there, I just find that sad.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Mancow, Bubba, Ed Till, Steve Dahl... I've tried to listen to so many American radio shows, but those were absolutely some of the worst I've ever heard. Never understood how they had a following.

But the one that REALLY eludesme, and it's still going, is from a file my American fan sent me, with the heading "I'm sorry ahead of time". These worthless hacks in Detroit Michigan named Dave and Chuck the Freak. They are the absolute worst radio I have ever heard in my fucking life. Loud forced laughing and "Let's go to the phones!" to fill time. Anthony's Trayvon rants with surround sound Candy Crush from Opie were an improvement over these fucks on their best day.

My fan told me a while back they're still on the air, and now syndicated to Florida and Boston. I can't even make a joke there, I just find that sad.

Bubba The Love Sponge aside, Florida and Long Island NY are neck and neck for exporting radio talent.

I recently discovered Bob Lassiter, smug aspie who would provoke the Florida rednecks to call in so he could bite their heads off.