• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brooklyn Dad is a nigger

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1668916706385.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've spoken to this guy a few times. Everyone should hate PAC shills regardless of political orientation. DNC/RNC PAC money is the united states' equivalent to state controlled media.

I'll see if ol hajeeb wants to chat in a few hours
I agree, I wouldn’t hate them so much if they just made it clear “my opinions are not mine and are giving to me by this group and I am paid to post what they tell me to say” because so many follow and listen to these frauds only because they see them on social media. They have zero credentials yet are seen as the people you should listen to.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
While on the trump tweeter subject, remember those Krassenstein brothers. They both got banned, i forget why, and suddenly an account for the one’s wife popped up and it was clearly just the husband tweeting. Very sad.

View attachment 79004
If I remember right they got banned for something involving fake accounts / bots that violated the terms of service. They were two of the biggest shit heads and I know they even got raided by the feds before Trump was in office. They used to cry about not being verified but if I remember right they had huge following numbers because they were the top Justin Beiber / teen pop music fan accounts before switching to anti trump so they looked like they had half a million followers yet were long dead accounts kind of like our piggy. Once they went “legit” after being kicked off their new accounts only got a tiny fraction of their old follower numbers proving their half a million “resist” follower numbers were fake.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm not saying he's not easy too digest......

...However I will say that he makes any of the Krassentein's seem like James Woods