• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brinton Resto?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Hear me out, what if after the Google judgement comes we do a 180° and start praising Resto for being a chad atalker by wasting Pat's legal chances and making tens of thousands of dollars in the process? depleting the SFWA pedo fund for nothing in return.

think about it
I've been a fan of Resto since he started draining that fat hog. A true brothaman

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Hear me out, what if after the Google judgement comes we do a 180° and start praising Resto for being a chad atalker by wasting Pat's legal chances and making tens of thousands of dollars in the process? depleting the SFWA pedo fund for nothing in return.

think about it
Dunno about Resto's kike cockmongler gimmick

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I'm gonna get a FS massage from Betsy for the goof

PBrdwl1.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
That's because you're not attractive enough for them to put any effort in but they are still attractive enough that you won't say no

Bzzzzt. Wrong again little one. She's the one that doles out advice on dating and the self. A fat fuckhog who can't find a man willing to introduce her to his family.

mGsPZ6t.jpg