• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brinton is likely here often so I want to give him a message of support..

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Brinton - Your sister is an ugly fat worthless cunt. Tell her to get a job, the ugly bitch. Fucking sea whale needs to do something with her life other than being a fat sloppy gash for men to jizz in.

Enjoy chasing ambulances, you worthless cocksucker. I'm sure your parents are proud - ambulance chaser for a son and a dumb cunt retard fat sloppy whore for a daughter.

Well....hope you're enjoying your Saturday ;)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's the ultimate irony: if you're Brinton and you're a fag, you want nothing but strange cum. If you want said cum, you have to stick your break and wet faggot lips into the nastiest of all: your fat sister's gash, which is nothing but festering multiracial cum.

You know every joke about lawyers? "What do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start." "What do lawyers use for contraception? Their personalities."

Yeah well Bresto, your reality is even worse than a joke. And your sister is an obese whore.

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Brinton, everyone here is an asshole. I say good for you. Robbing tax payer money from a fat sociopath is a good pass time. I’d rather you have our tax money then that fat layabout. You can use it on whatever twinks like you enjoy. Wine, cheese, mediocre art, furniture whatever! God bless, but do remember god hates fags.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Hey Brinton:

Are you proud of defending pedo HS coaches? Do you bring it up on dates, how you re-opened old, deep wounds in his poor, underage victims? It’s ok Brinton, you’re not at fault for their pain. You did it for money, Brinton. You hurt those girls, but it was for a paycheck. You must be VERY proud.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Hey Brinton:

Are you proud of defending pedo HS coaches? Do you bring it up on dates, how you re-opened old, deep wounds in his poor, underage victims? It’s ok Brinton, you’re not at fault for their pain. You did it for money, Brinton. You hurt those girls, but it was for a paycheck. You must be VERY proud.
Brinton hates women. It’s why he’s gay, supporting Patrick, and suing our forum GF the bodybuilder