• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brilliant young engineer in Nigeria invents generator that doesn't need fuel

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
This article isn't true, what's the real story behind this?
I fucking hate articles like this, because it makes lies the truth, like black women were integral to getting us to the moon, or a black guy invented the microphone. All fucking lies and future generations will believe this to be true

G

I fucking hate articles like this, because it makes lies the truth, like black women were integral to getting us to the moon, or a black guy invented the microphone. All fucking lies and future generations will believe this to be true
They do this all the time. Theres a “list of inventions by black people” that floats around once in a while. Its usually things that white people invented that a black person tweaked to do something a little different so thus its considered an invention

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
They do this all the time. Theres a “list of inventions by black people” that floats around once in a while. Its usually things that white people invented that a black person tweaked to do something a little different so thus its considered an invention
"Frustrated with cars speeding off before he had a chance to wash their windshields for change, Garrett Morgan invented the traffic light."

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Yep. Good collection here to laugh at.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
EcjIJcAXsAAfkr6.jpg

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I'm not going to criticize that an 11 year old converted a drill into a prime mover/ coil setup to power a bulb. If he actually got that far himself he needed to know a lot of fundamentals and then understand how to apply them.

It fails.under the first law of thermodynamics though which is why the article is pure bullshit. A DC pulse sine generator would do it far more efficiently anyway due to no mechanical loss.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The microphone one could be partially true. Anthony used one for years to talk about niggers.