• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

‘Bride of Chucky’ (1998) Not a big fan of comedy/horror but this movie is definitely an old school favorite

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I told this story in another post a while back. But my biggest memory of this movie was when me and me friends went to go see it at the theaters. We were all about 10-11 years old and obviously completely desensitized to everything. The instant we got into the theater and sat down my buddy Javi just looks over at us and says "I hope we get to see the girl doll naked." Horny little mug.

G

I can't tell which of the first three I like best. 3 is the first one I ever saw and I'll never forget how awesome it was when Chucky replaced the paintballs/blanks with real bullets.
The trash man death was fawkin broodal. He just wanted to help and chucky killed him.

Anyway 2 is probably my fav. Most horror/slasher movies seem to get tiresome by the end when youre used to the killer and just waiting for him to die already, but ending it in the toy factory had a lot of fun stuff.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Anyway 2 is probably my fav. Most horror/slasher movies seem to get tiresome by the end when youre used to the killer and just waiting for him to die already, but ending it in the toy factory had a lot of fun stuff.
Like the guy getting laid out on the conveyor belt and having his eyes replaced with doll eyes?