• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brian Gilgore is a fag

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Linger longer, stupid. No wonder you spend money on pedophiles.
Hopefully he joins his fellow waiter in arms.
AFB87147-584A-4D70-92F1-60CB636B5EC7.gif

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Someone needs to find the black periscope calls. “Hey! It’s me! Joe Matarese! Fuck niggers!”
Its a tall order, but Redbar has alot of great stuff semi-archived, but its got his commentary all over it. He usually ended up playing the clip all the way through if you just cut his commentary out you could probably salvage them. But wed also have to search through 1,000s of hours to find it and his websites search function sucked when i tried finding stuff before. I cant believe theres still people paying for that shit and he hasnt uploaded in almost a year

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Its a tall order, but Redbar has alot of great stuff semi-archived, but its got his commentary all over it. He usually ended up playing the clip all the way through if you just cut his commentary out you could probably salvage them. But wed also have to search through 1,000s of hours to find it and his websites search function sucked when i tried finding stuff before. I cant believe theres still people paying for that shit and he hasnt uploaded in almost a year
Red Bar is amongst the gayest fags ever. His show would have been good if he didn’t take 10 fucking hours to watch 1 clip. I didn’t even know he had any archives. I think a couple of them are in the porsalin doc but definitely not all of them.