• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Twitter overrules German douche trying to take down anti-Patrick tweets.

G

It's okay to call Patrick's books "dogshit" and remind strangers that Pat has "paid $0 in child support towards his 9 year old daughter."

Screenshot_20220126-145141_Outlook.jpg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
So if an American breaks German “hate speech” laws then their tweet gets removed?

If I set my Twitter account’s region to Germany and start reporting all of Rick’s illegal tweets, will that get him banned?

Edit: apparently so. Fake news is apparently illegal in Germany too, imagine living in that shithole. We should start reporting Rick’s Russiagate/shitdick tweets with German accounts.

E2F532A4-F897-4F98-91B1-9F5D2E3DFCC1.png

Last edited:

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
First rule is: The laws of Germany
Second rule is: Be nice to mommy
Third rule is: Don't talk to commies
Fourth rule is: Eat kosher salamis

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So if an American breaks German “hate speech” laws then their tweet gets removed?

If I set my Twitter account’s region to Germany and start reporting all of Rick’s illegal tweets, will that get him banned?

Edit: apparently so. Fake news is apparently illegal in Germany too, imagine living in that shithole. We should start reporting Rick’s Russiagate/shitdick tweets with German accounts.

View attachment 21515
Starting to think baby boy may have fucked up royally here. Get deleting pig! The kikes are pretty strict on what you can say. I’d be willing to wager he’s not allowed to say nazi. Oopsie doodles!

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout