• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Cumtown.org registrations are open

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout
1648493309577.png

-Damian

G

Do you guys know the statue of David by Michaelangelo? Do you know why he's looking off into the distance like that? It's because when it was originally commissioned by the church in Florence, it was placed such that David's gaze was directly in the direction of Rome. The independent city-state of Florence, firmly asserting its pride and its sovereignty against a hegemonic and all-encroaching authority. You may be a Goliath – but we are David. Michaelangelo spent years in a dark cave with nothing but a chisel and a lamp affixed to his skull, slowly crafting that enduring masterpiece. Florence may have eventually fallen to the Medici, but David stands. And the Romans? Where are they now?
Do you think, if when the Florence Cathedral (me) gave Michaelangelo a big block of marble (the servers) and as much time as he needed (carte blanche laissez faire moderation), would it be as impactful if Michaelangelo promptly stood up on the block of marble, and starting crying profusely about Rome?
If, instead of sculpting David, he used the marble as a platform to yell about how, "THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US I CAN'T EVEN FIND A GOOD HOME AND A GOOD WOMAN ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ROME I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BROS ROME DESTROYED FLORENCE EVERYTHING IS AWFUL BECAUSE OF ROMOHOMO THE SICKENING PSYCHOTIC (((MEDICI))) CONTROL THE WORLD!!!"
No. He'd look pathetic. With zero sense of personal pride or individual responsibility. And then he'd die alone and forgotten. Even if he was right. And you guys aren't even right.
It's not even about our political differences. There are a number of right-wing people I vehemently disagree with, but still fundamentally respect. They make me think about my preconceived biases and positions. Steve Sailer, Thomas Sowell, George Borjas. Couple of guys in the Valley I can't name. It's not about your politics. It's that you're all losers.
All I fucking asked was to be funny. That's all I ever asked for.
I have to leave this account now that registrations are open. If you want to stay in contact, DM me and I'll send you my Discord username.
If you want to be the new janny of this place, hit me up.
FWIW, our admin is a lot cooler than theirs.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Do you guys know the statue of David by Michaelangelo? Do you know why he's looking off into the distance like that? It's because when it was originally commissioned by the church in Florence, it was placed such that David's gaze was directly in the direction of Rome. The independent city-state of Florence, firmly asserting its pride and its sovereignty against a hegemonic and all-encroaching authority. You may be a Goliath – but we are David. Michaelangelo spent years in a dark cave with nothing but a chisel and a lamp affixed to his skull, slowly crafting that enduring masterpiece. Florence may have eventually fallen to the Medici, but David stands. And the Romans? Where are they now?
Do you think, if when the Florence Cathedral (me) gave Michaelangelo a big block of marble (the servers) and as much time as he needed (carte blanche laissez faire moderation), would it be as impactful if Michaelangelo promptly stood up on the block of marble, and starting crying profusely about Rome?
If, instead of sculpting David, he used the marble as a platform to yell about how, "THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US I CAN'T EVEN FIND A GOOD HOME AND A GOOD WOMAN ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ROME I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BROS ROME DESTROYED FLORENCE EVERYTHING IS AWFUL BECAUSE OF ROMOHOMO THE SICKENING PSYCHOTIC (((MEDICI))) CONTROL THE WORLD!!!"
No. He'd look pathetic. With zero sense of personal pride or individual responsibility. And then he'd die alone and forgotten. Even if he was right. And you guys aren't even right.
It's not even about our political differences. There are a number of right-wing people I vehemently disagree with, but still fundamentally respect. They make me think about my preconceived biases and positions. Steve Sailer, Thomas Sowell, George Borjas. Couple of guys in the Valley I can't name. It's not about your politics. It's that you're all losers.
All I fucking asked was to be funny. That's all I ever asked for.
I have to leave this account now that registrations are open. If you want to stay in contact, DM me and I'll send you my Discord username.
If you want to be the new janny of this place, hit me up.

I miss the days when we had self-important moderators.

Can we start giving random posters the ability to lock threads and delete posts for like a week? I wanna see who goes maddest with power and starts comparing themself to the Florence Cathedral.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
That place is teetering on the edge of ruin because too many people have been using it as a friendship simulator, and interpersonal drama between users has gotten pretty annoying. There's still a lot of funny posts, but hopefully some fresh blood shakes things up a bit.

Please don't flood the place with fat faggot Tomlinson posts
"What about Patrick S Tomlinson but instead it's Patrick S Cockpicson and he fights back against his stalkers by sending them nudes of himself?"

I don't care much for these people.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And the Romans? Where are they now?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
I nominate @World Wide Web Wyyzrd

That kid's got a horseshoe up his ass, and an undeniable "It" factor
It had better not be before Sunday. Our new top babyface has a date with destiny.