• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Amanda Pompili (Jew lady) and Patrick go way back

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
The fuck is she talking about? Guarantee she's never had a hot, sexy, and loving relationship with a man her whole adult life. Miserable sow.
Does Rick not come off as an orgasm machine? You don't think this secretly stung him since he doesn't make anyone cum, do you?

These people are exhausting to follow while I go on a bathroom break. Living as them or being around them must be pure misery and hell. While I'm enjoying my family or some alone time doing whatever I want, these assholes are finding shit to complain about on Twitter. And they don't have jobs so they have an additional 8-10 hours a day to bitch and moan about everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does Rick not come off as an orgasm machine? You don't think this secretly stung him since he doesn't make anyone cum, do you?

These people are exhausting to follow while I go on a bathroom break. Living as them or being around them must be pure misery and hell. While I'm enjoying my family or some alone time doing whatever I want, these assholes are finding shit to complain about on Twitter. And they don't have jobs so they have an additional 8-10 hours a day to bitch and moan about everything.
They believe they’re all unique and very intelligent individuals but they’re all the same miserable assholes. They spend their lives scrolling through their phones and complaining about everything. These types all cried that life was hell for 4 years just because Trump was president (only mentally ill people have their daily lives affected by who the president is) and a year after he’s been out of office they’re still all miserable assholes. They live to complain because their lives are shit but blame everyone but themselves for their shit lives.