• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Brace For Impact”

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
It brings me such joy how smug he was when he went "Which I will win"

Josiah should reach out to SS to let them know how the lolsuit went.
That's a good idea. I know people from here reached out at the time to tell their side of the story and were ignored. But now that Fatrick's frivolous lolsuit was thrown out and he was ordered to pay his victim's court costs, maybe they would be more open to listening to someone.

He continues to cyberstalk Owen A. Forms to this day.

G

That's a good idea. I know people from here reached out at the time to tell their side of the story and were ignored. But now that Fatrick's frivolous lolsuit was thrown out and he was ordered to pay his victim's court costs, maybe they would be more open to listening to someone.

He continues to cyberstalk Owen A. Forms to this day.
Wrong again, stlaker. It wasn't frivolous.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If your child approaches me, I will execute your child. You will then be arrested.
If you approach me or anyone in my family or friends they will all neutralize you and then kill you. Then you will go to directly to prison for your many crimes. Then you will be raped in prison because prison rape is ok if you’re a cyberstalker.