• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bowling For Behave

G

The best is when they trash someone like Sarah Jessica Parker or Whoopi Goldberg, but then crumble as soon as these people are in their phones.

I'm not saying you have to motherfuck them, but stay consistent.
The Sarah Jessica parker one was the worst because she just called in. And it's Sarah Jessica parker for goodness sake... What the fuck were they feeling bad for?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230504_120126_Firefox Nightly.jpg

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Opie tried to put up a fight but Auntie caved immediately.

Ant was kinda right there and opie was right to defer to his judgement

if they went full faggot it would have been a HUGE problem

they were going after a BLACK, WOMAN and the show that they had attacked to such an attack was prime for firing

its shocking they skid past this one actually

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ant was kinda right there and opie was right to defer to his judgement

if they went full faggot it would have been a HUGE problem

they were going after a BLACK, WOMAN and the show that they had attacked to such an attack was prime for firing

its shocking they skid past this one actually

At the time this wasn't something you get fired over. In fact, Mario Cantone was a regular castmember on Sex & The City and he continued appearing after the SJP phone call. So it's not like it was that big of a deal. It was just a blow to O&A's image with the hardcore fans that she basically called their bluff and made them back down.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
At the time this wasn't something you get fired over. In fact, Mario Cantone was a regular castmember on Sex & The City and he continued appearing after the SJP phone call. So it's not like it was that big of a deal. It was just a blow to O&A's image with the hardcore fans that she basically called their bluff and made them back down.

i don’t think you are allowed to tell gay people they arent allowed to do something

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
i don’t think you are allowed to tell gay people they arent allowed to do something
I would think Mario would probably not appreciate the guys he did free work for bashing his meal ticket. In fact I thought that was why he stopped appearing. It turns out Mario really left years later because he was creeped out by Anthony.