• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bovine Eyed, Bow Legged Faggot Says Writing Original Music Is A Waste Of Time

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Anyone else recall cow eyed, moon cricket lipped Joe vomiting the unforgivable words (regarding why he never plays any original music) "playing original music is a waste of time!?"
I don't remember if it was during one of his enormously fucking tediously boring calls into O&A (which both Ant and Opie would occasionally mock how Joe can bring a subject to a screeching car crash halt with his complete inability to be interesting on any subject. You could tell Ant hated when Joe called in) or one of his equally boring, pointless podcast attempts?

Regardless where he said it... I know I, most certainly, heard him say it because it made my hands ball up into fists and horrible, terrible derogatory words of hate and anger flew freely out of my mouth when he spewed it.

It's pointless to write original music?! You fucking still leech off of everyone's original music, you smooth brained cunt, you fucking mutt! How dare you!

Obviously, gazing and grazing with his bovine oculars staring at a wall full of garbage Chinese knock offs (thinking he got all originals and he just stumbled upon the deals first for dirt cheap) in a room payed for entirely by Ant's talent, with all that recording equipment and instruments available aaaaaaaaand NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ORIGINAL NOTE FROM BROJOE! NOT A ONE! When was "Dara" recorded? In fucking 1979?! Early 80's?

What's it been fucking 30-40+ years of sitting in a music only room stacked with everything you could need including a goddamn looper (digitech... "Look, you can play leads just like Eric!") and this fucking bow legged JewU wannabe can't string together a few chords and a lyric or two with his fucking 1981 Activision Stampede game legs?!

"Ya kiddin'?"

"Heeeyy, Joe, where ya going with that shitty knock off Chinese made guitar in your hands!" "I'm gonna down to James Joyce Pub & Eatery with my ol' lady to play like shit with my gay ass looper for my girlfriend who they didn't seat next to me and get charged $12 for a watered down Irish Coffee!"

Hey Joe, did Ducks On The Ave ever thank you for their Google rating dropping a full star over just two days, stupid?! Bwahaha

Honestly, this sockcucker has the goddamn unmitigated gall to say writing original music is a waste of time while he pilfers off of damn near every musician from the 60's to the 90's who, guess what, dummy dolt Joe, THEY ALL WROTE AND BECAME FAMOUS PLAYING ORIGINAL MUSIC, FUCKHEAD!

What a bandy-legged, bovine eyed jadrool!

Now I'm fucking angry again. Thanks, you fucking eggplant headed fuck. "Ya know... The Moors did so much fuckin' they changed the whole bloodline forever... that's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin."

Think about it, Joe, while you strum In The Air Tonight (a fantastic original that you butchered) for the ten thousandth time and record yourself singing like shit while chewing cud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212-113646~4.png
    Screenshot_20231212-113646~4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It's not wrong to say 'most decent sounding chord progressions have already been done' - the KLF said the same in 1990, but somehow their story became interesting & their sampling legendary

The layers of mixed genres & artistic flare made it definitely something, even in the videos... includes illuminati / numerology imagery (23's in chat please)

this was pre green-screen; the nipple-covered girl almost froze with wind-machines & water ('making of' available on yt):

they had 3 massive international hits (when that meant something) then did an obnoxious live TV award show performance & left the music biz, followed by burning £million.

Cover-bands are superfluous. Joe stinks!

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Sure, no doubt. However, that's the reason you write your own original lyrics and vocal melodies over those chord progressions to make it your own. Thereby making it an original.

Bovine Joe has everything you could every need plus some and has still incessantly failed to do so because "writing original music is a waste of time."

Now, if he had never spoken such words then he doesn't get this post made about him. But he did and I'm sure that wasn't the only time he spewed that absolute trash of an opinion.

So, here we are...
It's not wrong to say 'most decent sounding chord progressions have already been done' - the KLF said the same in 1990, but somehow their story became interesting & their sampling legendary

Forum Clout
Bovine Joe has everything you could every need plus some and has still incessantly failed to do so because "writing original music is a waste of time."
For him it is, because he doesn't have so much as an artistic corpuscle in his entire obese, doughy body. He can't create, so he mimics, and pitifully tries to pretend it's almost the same thing. "Look at what a fantastic guitar wizard I am" is the thought process behind it, and that's all there is. Creating art, or challenging himself in any way, is a waste of time to him, as he's lazy, unambitious, and crass. His collection of useless guitar garbage is just his ego running amok, and spending someone else's money. He thinks it makes him seem more important, and more talented, at least to people who don't know any better.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Based on everything I’ve heard from him, I agree that it’s a thorough waste of time for Joe to write original music.
A waste of time for himself, sure. But to say it's a waste of time entirely for the whole lot to write originals which was, in my opinion, his intent and that is absolute blasphemy and, goddamn it, I just won't stand for it!

If that was the case we wouldn't have amazing original songs such as AiC- Down In A Hole, etc.

Why bother writing the Dirt album that's five-times platinum when AiC can just be a bar band playing covers?!

I guess I can't comprehend it and I'm just blown away by how anyone can play an instrument for decades even as a hack and still not write your own material when your noodling around at home especially with every instrument at your disposal. Again, I can't comprehend it. And we know bovine's shallow as an inch of water ego, he would absolutely publicly release some songs of his own if he had any.

You're correct though, ol' bandy legs is incapable of it, which makes his statement all the more infuriating.

Last edited:

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
A waste of time for himself, sure. But to say it's a waste of time entirely for the whole lot to write originals which was, in my opinion, his intent and that is absolute blasphemy and, goddamn it, I just won't stand for it!

If that was the case we wouldn't have amazing original songs such as AiC- Down In A Hole, etc.

Why bother writing the Dirt album that's five-times platinum when AiC can just be a bar band playing covers?!

I guess I can't comprehend it and I'm just blown away by how anyone can play an instrument for decades even as a hack and still not write your own material when your noodling around at home especially with every instrument at your disposal. Again, I can't comprehend it. And we know bovine's shallow as an inch of water ego, he would absolutely publicly release some songs of his own if he had any.

You're correct though, ol' bandy legs is incapable of it, which makes his statement all the more infuriating.
To be fair after " oh dara" I would have given up too.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
To be fair after " oh dara" I would have given up too.
Actually to be fair, everyone seems to be missing the point here. The fact that someone who is incapable of creation is telling others it's pointless to create and that, at least in my viewpoint, is fucking maddening! That's all I wanted to get across.

I concur, wholeheartedly, it's all for the best he gave up after Dara. Still should keep his mouth shut about those who don't choose to leech off of original music and instead succeed in creating rather than bloodsucking.

That's all.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Anyone else recall cow eyed, moon cricket lipped Joe vomiting the unforgivable words (regarding why he never plays any original music) "playing original music is a waste of time!?"
I don't remember if it was during one of his enormously fucking tediously boring calls into O&A (which both Ant and Opie would occasionally mock how Joe can bring a subject to a screeching car crash halt with his complete inability to be interesting on any subject. You could tell Ant hated when Joe called in) or one of his equally boring, pointless podcast attempts?

Regardless where he said it... I know I, most certainly, heard him say it because it made my hands ball up into fists and horrible, terrible derogatory words of hate and anger flew freely out of my mouth when he spewed it.

It's pointless to write original music?! You fucking still leech off of everyone's original music, you smooth brained cunt, you fucking mutt! How dare you!

Obviously, gazing and grazing with his bovine oculars staring at a wall full of garbage Chinese knock offs (thinking he got all originals and he just stumbled upon the deals first for dirt cheap) in a room payed for entirely by Ant's talent, with all that recording equipment and instruments available aaaaaaaaand NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ORIGINAL NOTE FROM BROJOE! NOT A ONE! When was "Dara" recorded? In fucking 1979?! Early 80's?

What's it been fucking 30-40+ years of sitting in a music only room stacked with everything you could need including a goddamn looper (digitech... "Look, you can play leads just like Eric!") and this fucking bow legged JewU wannabe can't string together a few chords and a lyric or two with his fucking 1981 Activision Stampede game legs?!

"Ya kiddin'?"

"Heeeyy, Joe, where ya going with that shitty knock off Chinese made guitar in your hands!" "I'm gonna down to James Joyce Pub & Eatery with my ol' lady to play like shit with my gay ass looper for my girlfriend who they didn't seat next to me and get charged $12 for a watered down Irish Coffee!"

Hey Joe, did Ducks On The Ave ever thank you for their Google rating dropping a full star over just two days, stupid?! Bwahaha

Honestly, this sockcucker has the goddamn unmitigated gall to say writing original music is a waste of time while he pilfers off of damn near every musician from the 60's to the 90's who, guess what, dummy dolt Joe, THEY ALL WROTE AND BECAME FAMOUS PLAYING ORIGINAL MUSIC, FUCKHEAD!

What a bandy-legged, bovine eyed jadrool!

Now I'm fucking angry again. Thanks, you fucking eggplant headed fuck. "Ya know... The Moors did so much fuckin' they changed the whole bloodline forever... that's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin."

Think about it, Joe, while you strum In The Air Tonight (a fantastic original that you butchered) for the ten thousandth time and record yourself singing like shit while chewing cud.