• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bought Resident Evil 2 remake

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Loved it. Though that fawking prick hunting you later on can become exhausting.
I was so worried they were going to do that shit in 4 remake but thankfully they didn't. They make you think they did at first and I wonder if that was on purpose. There is a lot of things like that in the 4 Remake but instead of Jewish subversion it subverts your expectations if you played the original but still delivers them just not how you expected. I give it a solid 9.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It's the only one that actually needs a remake too. All the others hold up but CV is a slog with it's non prerendered backgrounds and muddy textures.
I remember it was much longer than the others and took time to beat, which I liked.
I remember enjoying RE: CV. On the Dreamcast. But I never fancied playing it again. I think the nearest I got was RE Darkside Chronicles on the PS3.
I also had it on the Dreamcast. I think that's maybe a reason it hasn't had a remake? Since it was never a PlayStation exclusive like the others were?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I remember it was much longer than the others and took time to beat, which I liked.

I also had it on the Dreamcast. I think that's maybe a reason it hasn't had a remake? Since it was never a PlayStation exclusive like the others were?
I just noticed that 4 wasn't exclusive to PlayStation, so probably not. I forgot it originally came out on GameCube.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
i just wish they stuck with the original gameplay like the first remake on gamecube, still fun but not the same sniff
I just noticed that 4 wasn't exclusive to PlayStation, so probably not. I forgot it originally came out on GameCube.
probably a popularity thing, 2, 3 and especially 4 are the most popular whereas cv and outbreak (underappreciated) are considered "decent spin offs" probably, i don't know.

2880a559068ce649e856f0cb316dfa91.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
i just wish they stuck with the original gameplay like the first remake on gamecube, still fun but not the same sniff

probably a popularity thing, 2, 3 and especially 4 are the most popular whereas cv and outbreak (underappreciated) are considered "decent spin offs" probably, i don't know.

2880a559068ce649e856f0cb316dfa91.jpg
You would think with all the failed attempts at multiplayer they would remake Outbreak to actually have a win in that department. That and Raid mode were the only good multiplayer besides the Co-op on 5 which is still my favorite Co-op game of all time.