• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"boong" haha

G

That's such a funny slur. Thank you @The Torquis de Lard. I dropped it on a few Midnight Oil videos awhile back, which gave me this hilarious notification just now.

Screenshot_20221113_013919_YouTube.jpg

Boong. It's a funny word.

G

Should just change the word for nigger every now and then to get people to flip out, ban them all, and expose their hypocrisy.

These boongs would really lose their minds

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
It should go viral and American niggers should start being called boongs. It's so delightfully racist.
Could we get a lil Vocaroo taste of the word used by a native? I've only ever read it, but something like "Strewth, fackin boong stole me chook and ate it in the dunny!" would be ideal, and of course edit for authenticity. Thanks in advance.
We have "boon" and "boogie" here, but they're not that common. You generally only see them used online by connoisseurs of fine racism.