• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#BookTwitter

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
gL849L2.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"I'm not concerned with daily word count, which is why I obsessively record my daily word count in order to compulsively maintain my daily word count average"

"I'm not fat, I just have a big fat face from overeating brats and binge drinking alcohol"

"I am a conservative and not a liberal. I just love all liberal politicians and hate all conservatives and hold no conservative political opinions"

I'm beginning to think this Pat fella is full of baloney.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
not even joking, if i didn't have a job and wanted to write a book in a year, I can't see how i wouldn't finish the 1st draft in 3 months.
They dont make you write book-length stories in high school but even that pace seems on par for a HS project

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
FNB_3213.png

Awww, that's nice. Looks like our little man is all grows up. Keep banking those words, sport. Between that and all the lawns you've been mowing on the weekends, you'll have enough saved up for a moped by the end of junior year!

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Worry about getting published at least once a year. Seems like a better goal for him.