Booga telling it like it is.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1717336826426.png

He forgot to mention that you have to flagrantly disobey visa laws.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Once again, this fucker is bitching that it's unfair to live on a continent where he's the fucking majority!
America is a racist cesspool but craves it's recognition. Europe are the colonizers who ruined African greatness but attends all European symposiums.
I fucking hate this guy please report this faggot for ban evasion, I would but he's got me blocked

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
How is he limited and marginalized as a Nigerian in Nigeria?
Has he even written anything intended for African audiences?
What does he mean by succeed? I can assure him there are many people who have succeeded in their fields within their own country and are almost never heard of outside it.

What does he even do? at least when fatty was on his larp he was churning out a book a year.
Ooga was one of three editors on a book of other writers short stories.
A short story about selling your daughter for a 4matic Benz to a man on ofolowulo street

Anything else besides crying on twitter, getting denied by border patrol and eating termites?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
He's had it so easy. An emerging straight white male author/editor would have no shot at collecting all those awards.
Here's his award winning short story written like a middle schooler

VizioDash

Once again, this fucker is bitching that it's unfair to live on a continent where he's the fucking majority!
America is a racist cesspool but craves it's recognition. Europe are the colonizers who ruined African greatness but attends all European symposiums.
I fucking hate this guy please report this faggot for ban evasion, I would but he's got me blocked
They think access to white people is a human right