• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BONNIE I NEED SOME FUCKING ANSWERS!!!

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Is this really you?

Is this really you? If so, what’s the story behind it?
IMG_1238.jpeg

Is this pic of a cock next to a queer’s beverage(I’m pretty sure you’ve admitted to drinking this crap) really you? If so, what’s the story behind it…Where was it originally posted and why?

IMG_1237.jpeg

I really want to get your back and be ten toes down with you so I have a valid reason to cut the head of my former mentor(Da DMAN) clean off, but it now feels like I’ve never really known you… Did that evil genius cakehorn honeydick you into believing you two were IRL friends, so he could get compromising photos to one day destroy you with? Many such cases…

When I watched that popular Netflix show about the fat female stlaker I immediately thought of Cakehorn…

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
At least he had the sense to have some plausible deniability. It's like throwing a thought out in thin air and watching it disappear. Nice dick bro

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Are you calling me a “heel”? Or was this just a random statement?
I’m asking you why every self proclaimed heel is obsessed with me. I’m really actually not talking about you. Can someone give me some answers?