• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobo plugs his gig on Chip

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Sorry, apple products.

Try this one at 55:15

G

Do we have any brothamen in the Scarsdale area? I’ll buy your ticket for the Normand show if you go, videotape Bobo talking to Joe and try to start a riot over him not letting Bobo on!
I would in a heartbeat. Some asshole has to be near there. Nice quaint name for a town, stupid.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
All that's left to do now is contact the bar this pop-up "comedy club" is attached to and show them the talent and promotion you've landed on a considerably smaller budget and get Joe's spot turned into the new location of the Redbar Comedy Club.
He just rents their event room when ever he wants to do a show on a nightly basis. I’m sure anyone with more than a couple hundred bucks could cuck the shit out of Joes spot

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Video? I’m angry and want to punch the worms retard face just from the thumbnail. How the fuck does anyone watch that shite

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
Listening to Bobo again makes me feel glad he's going with this bit. At worst, he spends $50 on an Uber, but there's a real possibility that they'll let him on and pay him though.

Even in the worst case scenario I wouldn't feel bad for him. He has the capacity to get a regular job but instead takes donations that *should be going to a children's hospital
The joint is right around the block from the train stop, all it’s costing this dummy is a train ticket

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
0590E1D6-F9FC-4A4C-8ACA-7CCCAF6B5332.jpeg