• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob kelly and louis talk about (((louie))

G

I just felt it was relevant

[MEDIA=youtube]KwVHmfNm-Q8:311[/MEDIA]

damn.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.28.28 PM.png

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Bobby is by far the least funny person in the O&A universe other than Opie of course. He never once had an interesting or funny story to tell, and his jokes and one liners were always the worst of the comics. He is a source of amusement because he’s fat, dumb, and is racially confused. But he never did any of that on his own merit or effort.

His one talent is acting as a 3rd string character in comedies. He’s surprisingly, the best actor of the O&A crew.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
What
Bobby is by far the least funny person in the O&A universe other than Opie of course. He never once had an interesting or funny story to tell, and his jokes and one liners were always the worst of the comics. He is a source of amusement because he’s fat, dumb, and is racially confused. But he never did any of that on his own merit or effort.

His one talent is acting as a 3rd string character in comedies. He’s surprisingly, the best actor of the O&A crew.
What? I broke my knee, man!!!

G

Also he sounds remarkably similar to Norton, but you can tell them apart by the content of the words (Bobby is dumber).

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

He had one line that made me howl. I forget the show but he was trashing Vos then felt bad about it and said he was changing and going to be positive instead of mean. Later on Vos told a story about his daughter going to a keg stand and Bob made a comment about his daughter fucking a black guy which made Vos bring up how Bob just said he was going to change and he replied back with "yeah but I left out the rape thing".