• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Blues” music is fucking garbage.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Black people and white people will tell you blacks invented rock and roll. While yes it’s technically true, as they played it first and people like Little “faggot” Richard shaped what a “rockstar” would be…WHITE PEOPLE made rock music. You can’t NAME a black rockstar. Lenny Kravitz? He’s a “Drake”….half a hasidic homeboy.

However in contrast black people also invented BLUES. And when WHITEY went to steal it did they think to improve it like they did with rock? Make it their own thing?

NAH. I’m gonna play worse than the niggers.

And to be fair it’s not like you can play good blues…just a bunch of fucking noodling around on their guitars. Play some more scales and “licks”, stupid. You know what it is in rock? A RIFF. Not gay but badass.

Fuck blues. If you like Stevie Ray Vaughn you should stick a gun or a dick in your ass.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Black people and white people will tell you blacks invented rock and roll. While yes it’s technically true, as they played it first and people like Little “faggot” Richard shaped what a “rockstar” would be…WHITE PEOPLE made rock music. You can’t NAME a black rockstar. Lenny Kravitz? He’s a “Drake”….half a hasidic homeboy.

However in contrast black people also invented BLUES. And when WHITEY went to steal it did they think to improve it like they did with rock? Make it their own thing?

NAH. I’m gonna play worse than the niggers.

And to be fair it’s not like you can play good blues…just a bunch of fucking noodling around on their guitars. Play some more scales and “licks”, stupid. You know what it is in rock? A RIFF. Not gay but badass.

Fuck blues. If you like Stevie Ray Vaughn you should stick a gun or a dick in your ass.

I like you, Sue, but I can't agree with you.

You wanna knock Delta Blues? Still don't agree, but fine, it's not for everyone.

But Midwest, Chicago Blues? Come the fuck on, that shits great. Has enough of a rock Edge to be good.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I like you, Sue, but I can't agree with you.

You wanna knock Delta Blues? Still don't agree, but fine, it's not for everyone.

But Midwest, Chicago Blues? Come the fuck on, that shits great. Has enough of a rock Edge to be good.
I suppose it’s a general statement, like saying “I hate rock music”. Well what rock music? Soft rock, prog rock, hard rock, etc etc…

I just hate faggots noodling around with “licks” on their guitar which is what a lot of blues is. I hope that faggot John Mayer gets a spliter in his peepee.

I’d rather listen to some dumb hair metal retard do power chord riffing

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I dunno, I like hating on niggers as much as anyone, but some of them can do music pretty gud.

If I was going to make a brainless rant, I'd probably say they were playing on huwite man's instruments and that blues was at least originally influenced by white folk music of the time like how jazz originated in italy (arguably white, depending), but I say lettem have it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Black Rock Star? That would be Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy
IMG_1919.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I dunno, I like hating on niggers as much as anyone, but some of them can do music pretty gud.

If I was going to make a brainless rant, I'd probably say they were playing on huwite man's instruments and that blues was at least originally influenced by white folk music of the time like how jazz originated in italy (arguably white, depending), but I say lettem have it.

I have no fawwwkin problem with the black blues. It’s the white blues I have a problem with like I said in OP. White people made rock better than it was with blacks. But with blues they just said fuck it and somehow made it worse.

To me blues takes what I like from jazz and rock, combines them, and somehow makes it shitty. You have the musical free styling of jazz combined with the solid straight backbeat of rock and it’s fucking garbage.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Every guitar gear related demo on YouTube is some bald boomer doing their gayest soulless blues noodling (complete with repulsive "im feeling this" faces) instead of just strumming a fucking chord & letting it ring out to hear what the gear actually sounds like. Same shit when you walk into a music shop. I don't think anyone listens to the blues who isn't a boomer with a bunch of fake relic'd Chinese guitars. Not naming names! :image_9247:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
The Blues is the shit, how dare you.
Fat old white men playing in bar room blues bands is embarrassing to watch, but lightnin Hopkins threatening his woman with a shotgun, and Skip James on his deathbed lamenting the loss of his clap ruined cock and balls is PFG.
I used to turn my nose up at the blues until I listened to some of the really old stuff that's just a poor old black man and a guitar and some of that shit is hauntingly good.