• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black voice Pat is back

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
0872A947-D53D-4ABC-AB8C-E53B22FEDA1F.jpeg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I hate Ethics Pat. It's not even worth to debate the point of a retard who believes in an absolute universal morality that would be on par with laws of nature. What's "fair" vastly differs throughout cultures and time... Just fuck you, Pat. And die.

Edit: You fucking nigger.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Does Pat not believe in evolution or something? He really thinks that morality was a spontaneous "invention"? Pat, fucking dogs have morals, you cretin. They're a behavior that evolved over tens of thousands of years. By the time "our ancestors" were talking, "morality" had been part of their behavior for millions of years.

"they just... invented morality". Take a fucking science class, my dude.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Does Pat not believe in evolution or something? He really thinks that morality was a spontaneous "invention"? Pat, fucking dogs have morals, you cretin. They're a behavior that evolved over tens of thousands of years. By the time "our ancestors" were talking, "morality" had been part of their behavior for millions of years.

"they just... invented morality". Take a fucking science class, my dude.
Tbf, he is legitimately retarded.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Rick is leaving out the whole "they invented religion, which they used to create and enforce morality" part.

Don't be a filthy atheist, Rick, if you're going to wax poetic about humans inventing justice and morality, then you have to acknowledge that law keepers and religions are what actually "invented" them.