• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Sheep (1996)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I could be wrong but I think Farley tried to get Spade to say no to this so he could get out of the movie (they had some deal where if one wanted to do it the other had to do it) because he was up for the lead role in The Cable Guy. It caused the two of the them to have a falling out. At the time they were calling them the new Laurel & Hardy.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I could be wrong but I think Farley tried to get Spade to say no to this so he could get out of the movie (they had some deal where if one wanted to do it the other had to do it) because he was up for the lead role in The Cable Guy. It caused the two of the them to have a falling out. At the time they were calling them the new Laurel & Hardy.

Apparently Farley hated this movie and hated being a part of it. He was worried it wouldn't be as good as Tommy Boy and its failure took a toll on him. Farley was a wannabe rockstar faggot who wanted every addiction he could get hooked on. Tortured tub of shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Apparently Farley hated this movie and hated being a part of it. He was worried it wouldn't be as good as Tommy Boy and its failure took a toll on him. Farley was a wannabe rockstar faggot who wanted every addiction he could get hooked on. Tortured tub of shit
Yeah he wanted to get away from the “fat guy fall down” stuff and I remember Spade said this was his “Dan Aykroyd” phase where he starting wear black rim glasses. Spade signed on just to annoy him and Farley was pissed. I know Farley REALLY hated Beverly Hills Ninja since it was making just the fat guy who falls down.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Yeah he wanted to get away from the “fat guy fall down” stuff and I remember Spade said this was his “Dan Aykroyd” phase where he starting wear black rim glasses. Spade signed on just to annoy him and Farley was pissed. I know Farley REALLY hated Beverly Hills Ninja since it was making just the fat guy who falls down.

I tried watching Beverley Hills Ninja again and it was unwatchable. I couldn't even finish the movie it's so painfully unfunny. The mancow appearance he did to promote it was just as awful and he seemed like a nervous wreck.

G

That sucks to hear.

G

I tried watching Beverley Hills Ninja again and it was unwatchable. I couldn't even finish the movie it's so painfully unfunny. The mancow appearance he did to promote it was just as awful and he seemed like a nervous wreck.
I'd never seen it as it's just a little before my time, so I saw it on demand for free awhile back and said why not? Lasted maybe 20 minutes before I had to turn it off out of embarrassment.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I saw this in theaters. Chris Farley was the first celebrity death that affected me. Then that fucking cunt Princess Diana died and took all the attention away from our fat hero.
Fucking slut died months before him yet still died after him and took attention away? Evil

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I loved Farley as a kid. My fat buddy and I were at a summer camp and we had to do “talent show” stuff. My fat buddy went up and started doing the Matt Foley SNL sketch and none of the other kids had any idea what he was doing. So some fat kid is up there flailing around, talking about living in a van down by the river, then falling down to stunned silence besides me and a couple others in our group. It was amazing.