Black Rifle Coffee denounces Brother Joes; owner says his company is no longer in the Cumia business

This guy didnt need to bring Garand Thumb into this. He is a good egg.

I’m also a fan of Garand Thumb. Though I don’t like how he is friendly with TRex Arms. Administrative Results is also a good channel.

I’m a huge 2A guy; want the Hughes Amendment to be repealed, think the NFA is a joke, but I can admit to the cringe in the gun community. To many companies try to market to morons like brother Cow and his wimp little brother. They end up turning off people who are on the fence about gun rights.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo

90NKdE7.jpg

ksAEUmw.jpg

U7FWfZF.jpg

FnOOGsb.jpg
Anime is for fags

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I really fuckin' hate racism, man, hoooooo boy does racism get me flustered. No racists better buy my shitty army coffee. All the beans are made of bullet casings right here in America. And if you're a racist!?!? Well, guess what? I'm a super duper anti racist, and I don't want you drinking my hardcore military coffee for tough guys. Very convincing and necessary statement. I think he should further clarify what other groups are allowed and not allowed to drink his coffee but with a gun on it whose proceeds maybe sorta go to veterans maybe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does just about every somewhat famous person have a coffee available? I’ve seen all kinds of coffee brands lately from older rock bands & musicians to even The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. Is it that huge of a business? I feel like most coffee is Starbucks / Dunkin or the main stuff that’s been sold in stores (Folgers, etc) and can’t see how so many of these “celebrity” coffee brands can do that well. I can see BR having an audience but it seems far fetched for others like the drummer from Aerosmith or the bass player from Megadeth.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
Does just about every somewhat famous person have a coffee available? I’ve seen all kinds of coffee brands lately from older rock bands & musicians to even The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. Is it that huge of a business? I feel like most coffee is Starbucks / Dunkin or the main stuff that’s been sold in stores (Folgers, etc) and can’t see how so many of these “celebrity” coffee brands can do that well. I can see BR having an audience but it seems far fetched for others like the drummer from Aerosmith or the bass player from Megadeth.
I think basic storebought coffee is ordinary, and they cut corners with the roasting time etc for mass production purposes. Then there are companies that use exactly the same beans but roast them or whatever in a better way and that costs slightly more, and then approach celebrities to put their faces on the packet for a percentage of sales and when average joe, who wouldn't go to the arty coffee merchant because they're too expensive, but because the low overheads of celebcoffee, when they recieve it, and its slightly nicer than storebought, and their fave celeb is involved, they feel like they've found a secret treat. Its a good scam. /dissertation

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Zionist boomers grew up in an era of full spectrum Jewish media dominance. The Jewish strategy is to portray everyone who in any sense questions the existence or effects of organized Jewish power and agenda as as mental patients or create an environment where they are socially punished. What Jewish neighbors in Gavin McInnes's new york suburb did to him Jews did to Charles Lindbergh in the 1930s, specifically targeting his wife to make her feel exclusion and social ostracization.

Too lazy to write in depth but here's a guy from the generation before the boomers, and with muh credentials (classics professor) that negate the Jewish strategy of undermining someone's factual observations and critiques by deflecting to attacks on their social, economic, sexual etc. status of their attacker. You will never hear about or randomly encounter his name or Kevin MacDonald's, you only hear about the obese jackboot skinhead reatards, and that's by design

sus seeming link, but it's legit. He gets whimsically pretentious at times but is honestly a to the point, light, enjoyable read https://1lib.us/book/937649/970123