• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Black people have only been the targets of government violence..."

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
ReallyRick.PNG

waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d95e03ced5cd9573.jpg

weaverfamily300.jpg

04Perloff-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Ibrahim_Todashev_Orange_County_booking_photo.jpg

1200px-John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Don't worry, Dan Bilzerian is on the case
I just have to laugh at a guy who literally distracts an actual police officer who’s engaged in a situation thinking because he was in the Navy and almost a SEAL that the cops would just hand him a gun and let him go take out a sniper they couldn’t even locate. No way of proving his qualifications, asking a Police officer for a weapon. Why so you can turn around and shoot me? How would I know you’re not a hostile? Now beat it stupid before I arrest you for obstruction. Guarantee that’s what’s the cop said to Dan Bilzerian.

G

You know what guys, this is all just racist presuptionism. God gave a nationalistic advantage to the Chinese and Persians and then the Europeans. And neglected the aboriginal hunter gatherers of various creeds. That's what's going on. It's losers with excuses built in vs serious people with real excuses.

Forum Clout
I just have to laugh at a guy who literally distracts an actual police officer who’s engaged in a situation thinking because he was in the Navy and almost a SEAL that the cops would just hand him a gun and let him go take out a sniper they couldn’t even locate. No way of proving his qualifications, asking a Police officer for a weapon. Why so you can turn around and shoot me? How would I know you’re not a hostile? Now beat it stupid before I arrest you for obstruction. Guarantee that’s what’s the cop said to Dan Bilzerian.
There's video of it - the cop was unbelievably nice to Bilzerian and basically just said "what the fuck is wrong with you, you know better than that"