• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bitching about over representation of niggers in movies/tv/commercials.

P

potatopeeler63

Brothermen are pretty insulated in this forum, this is really all i check for "happenings", we forget how 80% of the population are complete faggots ala fatrick, trav dog WOOF WOOF!, and people who unironically listen to rogan/vaush/ or any eceleb
they eat this shit up, the jews have the entertainment apparatus on full blast while the whole system is crumbling.
rome, bread and circus, proles, orwell, yea ill stop I know WE GET IT

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Brothermen are pretty insulated in this forum, this is really all i check for "happenings", we forget how 80% of the population are complete faggots ala fatrick, trav dog WOOF WOOF!, and people who unironically listen to rogan/vaush/ or any eceleb
they eat this shit up, the jews have the entertainment apparatus on full blast while the whole system is crumbling.
rome, bread and circus, proles, orwell, yea ill stop I know WE GET IT
I have made quite a few people pay attention to the commercial shit (really in the last 10 years where it was a little more subtle). At first, they thought I was crazy. Now they laugh at the absurdity and how blatant it is. Now they are all trying to figure out the endgame-- oh, the other thing I was able to teach them is the source of this bullshit- Jews and spineless white liberals.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
hollywood will turn it in an action movie for the $$$, child. I'm sorry, you're so stupid.
The fucking trailer shows a midget fighting multiple men with a sword.
I've seen the fucking thing, it's a musical. There's literally one sword fight scene at the beginning of the movie and nothing after that.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I have made quite a few people pay attention to the commercial shit (really in the last 10 years where it was a little more subtle). At first, they thought I was crazy. Now they laugh at the absurdity and how blatant it is. Now they are all trying to figure out the endgame-- oh, the other thing I was able to teach them is the source of this bullshit- Jews and spineless white liberals.
Watch the NFL if you really want to broooood. The commercials never feature a white man unless he's a celebrity spokesman. Otherwise, it's entirely jigs w a few other tokens thrown in. You may get a white guy in the background or a secondary character, in that case he plays the idiot to the intelligent black man.

I need to get out of advertising...

Forum Clout
Watch the NFL if you really want to broooood. The commercials never feature a white man unless he's a celebrity spokesman. Otherwise, it's entirely jigs w a few other tokens thrown in. You may get a white guy in the background or a secondary character, in that case he plays the idiot to the intelligent black man.

I need to get out of advertising...
And now it's reached the point where they're going after the black men and portraying THEM as buffoons too, with the multi-ethnic females always playing the wise, all-knowing heroes. Eventually, every television ad will feature black and Asian dyke couples exclusively, with men being eliminated from the mix entirely.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-02-06 12.25.32 PM.png

typical looking nigger house..

G

View attachment 23022

typical looking nigger house..
Tyrone the architect personally drafted the blueprints for his home so that he can function at peak productivity... with standing work stations being an intricate part of the design.

Not to mention, Tyrone, being an advocate for sustainable building and the environment, made sure his construction materials all meet climate change inti...bah, cant finish it

Jizz

Forum Clout
Christmas dwarf tossing at my local bowling alley bar has been a tradition for decades and it's been canceled. The local dwarfs are pissed they don't get $$$ and comped drinks and we all miss the party! This midget is trying to get disney to cancel the 7 dwarfs from snow white and take jobs away from dwarfs because it isn't PC. He's a millionaire who gets starring roles but most of them barely can get any work and he is just making it harder. Fawk this midget!