• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bit idea: Reduce the frame rate of his Two Minute Drill videos

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Literally every still image from these videos is fucking jarring, as he makes weird faces trying autistically to be engaging or whatever while pretending anyone gives a fuck what an unemployed Milwaukee loser thinks about anything.

The combination of his ugliness, autism, lack of self-awareness, and desperate need for attention results in a horror show is disturbing images.

If you slow down the frame rate enough that you can't see how he put his face into that configuration, the stream of images becomes so gross to look at.

To try it out by pausing the video below and double tapping the right side of the screen to fast forward 10 seconds repeatedly:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Literally every still image from these videos is fucking jarring, as he makes weird faces trying autistically to be engaging or whatever while pretending anyone gives a fuck what an unemployed Milwaukee loser thinks about anything.

The combination of his ugliness, autism, lack of self-awareness, and desperate need for attention results in a horror show is disturbing images.

If you slow down the frame rate enough that you can't see how he put his face into that configuration, the stream of images becomes so gross to look at.

To try it out by pausing the video below and double tapping the right side of the screen to fast forward 10 seconds repeatedly:

It's really funny how the video starts with him in a fat neutral face, he takes a deep breath and smiles. Just cut out the first second, you fat retard.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
You can pick your thumbnails on youtube.
If you don't, they pick one for you.
He is so fucking lazy he just always goes with the default and somehow doesn't realize he looks retarded throughout most of his videoes, so the thumbnail will be him looking retarded.

What I'm getting at is that he's fat and retarded

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
His little half-smiles are chilling. I think he did Bernell.
He did.

Darken the entire frame a bit, add a vignette and cut the audio using something off of Boards of Canada's Geogaddi album, preferably Beware the Friendly Stranger (it's the creepy song they used in Salad Fingers) and thank me later.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
c3504724e6974c958c0441a022ad3b40.png

3ecb86187fe90f9cb0cdee9bcda83127.png

6548c7d7fdf7b96c32e3ea9b95db9406.png

Gross