• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill burr responds to Friends who kill

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I can't blame him saying what he has to to get in with Hollywood. Louis was the same way before he got cancelled. The money is too good. Plus, he was always a liberal. He's from Boston.

Don't expect him to turn when it comes out the kid isn't his. He'll be. "Ya know what dude? I'm happy to raise Anthony Mackie's daughter. He's a great guy. He's busy. He's Captain America now. Love him."

G

breaking bad cameo is all i can think of tbh
He had a small role in a movie with Sandra Bullock and that fat batch from SNL..there's literally nothing that ties to why his rise has been so meteoric. He went from doing Helium comedy club to seling out arenas.

Stand up is dead and his new specials aren't as good as the old ones. So what the fuck was it? Jewish media manipulation? But why?

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I can't blame him saying what he has to to get in with Hollywood. Louis was the same way before he got cancelled. The money is too good. Plus, he was always a liberal. He's from Boston.

Don't expect him to turn when it comes out the kid isn't his. He'll be. "Ya know what dude? I'm happy to raise Anthony Mackie's daughter. He's a great guy. He's busy. He's Captain America now. Love him."
Louis was always an artsy liberal faggot who enjoyed saying nigger. That’s it. His new fans just discovered his old shit and decided to ruin him. Burr is different, he’s a sellout, but he’s also always been an unrepentant nigger lover. He epitomizes the sports fan who worships nogs

Forum Clout
He had a small role in a movie with Sandra Bullock and that fat batch from SNL..there's literally nothing that ties to why his rise has been so meteoric. He went from doing Helium comedy club to seling out arenas.

Stand up is dead and his new specials aren't as good as the old ones. So what the fuck was it? Jewish media manipulation? But why?
In about 2015 or so he had the only funny specials on Netflix but I think the biggest bump came from his appearances on talk shows. “Bill burr rants” clips and stuff.